Monday, April 11, 2011

Nichole Sparx - cute hot and sexy girl


cute hot girl



About Nichole Sparx
Please don't be creepy... that's all I ask.. lol
I'm looking for promotional, glamour, swimsuit, and creative shots to take!! I'm mostly looking for paid work but if you can add something spectacular to my port..
I'm easy going, but take modeling seriously. I tend to feed off other peoples attitudes so on set I like to keep things high energy and comfortable!
If contacting me to shoot please, please, please include pertinent info like pay, wardrobe, hair, makeup, location, length of shoot, and what you are looking for!

I have done my makeup for every shoot unless it says otherwise.. however I have a style of makeup I'm comfortable doing and if you want something different we will have to bring someone else in!
Thanks for stopping by!
~N

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 38"
Cup: DD
Dress: 4

Shoe: 8.5
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No


0 comments:

Post a Comment